Skip to content
Mr. John-David Belfontaine | Chief Executive Officer
- +15 years corporate development, management, corporate finance, public relations, marketing.
- Specializing in new brand development, customer loyalty, channel strategy, affiliate / distributor management.
- National Marketing Campaigns for Fortune 500 CPG companies, Founder Prime Wire Inc. (P/IR for TSX companies,Marketing Mgr. Sodexho Canada.
- Former Assistant Retail Wealth Product Manager, Empire Life Financial (TSX.ELF), B.A (hons), McMaster.
Mr. Carmelo Marrelli, CPA, CA, CGA | Chief Financial Officer
- 20 years of experience in executive financial management for publicly traded companies.
- Principal of Marrelli Support Services Inc., a firm that delivers accounting and regulatory compliance services to listed companies on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX), TSX Venture Exchange (TSX-V) and the Canadian Securities Exchange (CSE), Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA, CA, CGA) and a member of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries.
Mr. George Kovalyov, CA | Vice President Finance, Director
- Experienced financial controller, public companies audits and financial statements to GAAP and IFRS standards.
- +10 years experience in various industries ranging from private companies to junior start up companies.
- Chartered Accountant designation through the Institute of Chartered Accountant British Columbia.
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Diploma in Accounting – Kwantlen University.
- Founder and President of Schindlers and Co Chartered Accountant.
Mr. Bill Ciprick | Independent Director
- Senior VP of Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC).
- +24 years experience, Procter & Gamble Healthcare, SMART Technologies.
- Specializing in Sales, Operations, Marketing.
Mr. James Bailey | Independent Director
- +15 years of experience specializing marketing and distribution for Fortune 500 CPG companies.
- Chief Marketing Officer for a leading garment company in Vancouver, BC and CEO of Package Apparel Inc.
- Specializing in the consumer packaged goods industry, business development, executive leadership experience and networking.
Mr. Peter Simeon, LLB | Independent Director
- +10 year practice is focused on corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions, and structured products.
- Current Partner at Gowling WLG Canada, extensive experience in corporate commercial and securities law.
- BA Queens University, Law Degree at York University, Osgoode Hall Law School.